Electrical Services for the Medical & Healthcare Sectors
Walltech Electrical & Data technicians have become experts in the specific requirements of the medical sector. We provide specialist solutions and rapid-response maintenance for hospitals, outpatient clinics, dental, aged care, hospices, day procedure clinics, pathology and general practices.
We are also proud to regularly service Victoria’s largest not for profit private hospital group.
Our services include system design and installation, general and scheduled maintenance, and 24/7 emergency callouts. Our skilled technicians work with precision and efficiency to minimise disruption and maintain the care, safety and privacy of your patients and staff.
We hold Smartek Health certification and are compliant with the mandatory electrical installation standards for ‘Body Protected’ and ‘Cardiac Protected’ patient areas in hospitals and medical facilities (AS/NZS 3003: 2018).
- Body Protected Areas
- Cardiac Protected Areas
- Device leakage testing in operating theatres
- Isolated power system testing
- Nurse call systems
- System design and wiring
- After hours and hard access
- Medical Machine faults/breakdowns
- Surge protection
- Power points & extra lights
- Data and Fibre points and infrastructure
- Maintenance services for organisations and multi-site businesses
- Wiring of data and power directly to machinery
- Design and installation of commercial lighting
- Fault diagnosis
- Switchboard maintenance
- RCD testing
- Medical compliance inspections
- Three phase power installs
- UPS service and testing
- Generator testing and maintenance
- Large scale pre-construction electrical works (e.g. temporary site switchboards, security, power, generators and testing)
- Test and tagging of portable appliances and equipment
- Scheduled maintenance - exit and emergency testing